Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Hiya

Just stealing from other's ideas and creating a place to post pictures of our sweet girls to keep family and friends updated. I'll try to put something up as often as I can. I get a lot of cute shots from the girls, so it shouldn't be too hard.

Not all of these are super-recent, but they have all been taken since September.

Enjoy!

Our Big Girl and her pumpkin. The girls were butterflies for Halloween, but I worked that night and didn't get a picture. I still have hopes to re-dress them up so I can get a shot of them in their costumes.


Baby on her playmat - probably @ 3 wks old.



The Big Girl's first day of kindergarten.



Big Girl ran cross country this fall. This was taken by the team photog at one of the meets.



Baby being sweet. It comes naturally.


She does love hugs.


Our sweet potatoes.


At church.


Having fun :)


No comments:

Post a Comment