Well, let a few days pass and I rack up a ton more pictures to share with you all. Happens easily with great cell phone and digital cameras - sadly I had neither when Big Girl was a baby.
Grandma's friend from work got the girls adorable matching outfits. Big Girl has worn her's several times, but The Baby's is a size 6-12 mo, so I was holding off. I tried it out this weekend, and lo-and-behold, here's what you get:


That night we had dinner at Pap Pap's. The Baby was so tired she fell asleep sitting upright.
Then we came home and The Big Girl thought it would be a good idea to have a Glow Stick Bracelet party, which The Baby was a good sport about.

The Big Girl then retired to her new recliner, care of Grandma and Grandpa.

The Big Girl got a pretty cool horse figurine painting kit from Great Aunt P for Christmas. Great gift cause Big Girl is a super artist.

She used her excellent creative skills to design and build the doggie house for our Good Old Dog, both pictured below.

Recent pics of Dad and The Baby :)


I was trying to capture her side-curl in this shot...

And I leave you with this picture of The Baby being attacked by a Rogue Panda this morning...
Grandma's friend from work got the girls adorable matching outfits. Big Girl has worn her's several times, but The Baby's is a size 6-12 mo, so I was holding off. I tried it out this weekend, and lo-and-behold, here's what you get:

That night we had dinner at Pap Pap's. The Baby was so tired she fell asleep sitting upright.
Then we came home and The Big Girl thought it would be a good idea to have a Glow Stick Bracelet party, which The Baby was a good sport about.The Big Girl then retired to her new recliner, care of Grandma and Grandpa.
The Big Girl got a pretty cool horse figurine painting kit from Great Aunt P for Christmas. Great gift cause Big Girl is a super artist.
Recent pics of Dad and The Baby :)


I was trying to capture her side-curl in this shot...

And I leave you with this picture of The Baby being attacked by a Rogue Panda this morning...
No comments:
Post a Comment