This is a page from Big Girl's Prayer Book that she made at church. Sweet, huh??
What a great Big Sis.And here is Big Girl's First Grade picture. What a sweetie :)

Big Girl got a haircut last week, prepping for Aunt J's wedding. A million times easier to brush too!

This morning, Grandma and I (and Baby) attended Big Girl's school assembly where she got an award for Outstanding Use of Reading Skills. Yay her!!!
Wow, she's cute. Now here for a pic of Baby, just 'cause...
Yesterday I had what I think was my 7th sonogram of this pregnancy so far. Whew! Baby came with me and fell asleep on my chest on the table while they were still doing my sonogram. Anyway, here is New Baby D. The writing isn't so clear here in the pic, but I was trying to point out the face and the fact that NBD has their little hands cupping their chin. How precious. Everything looked great (don't let the massive about of sonograms throw you off - long story!!)

Dad will come with me and we will find out what we have brewing on December 21st. Anyone care to place bets? :)Anyway, that is all for now. Mom is working for Thanksgiving -- I will send Dad with the camera so hopefully he will get some Thanksgiving shots. We have so much to be thankful for, year after year. We are a blessed bunch!!
No comments:
Post a Comment