Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!!

Merry Christmas Everyone!! Hope you all are having a wonderful Christmas -- we are certainly blessed over here. We spent the night at my parents and I have lots of great pics, but I left the USB cord at home, so we'll have to wait on those. Here are a few things from this week...

I did manage to take a picture of my sonogram and upload it to the computer. Would look better if i scanned it, but oh well. In this one it looks like Baby MH is winking at us. ;)


Dad put all of Baby's toys behind her little door frame, so she has to go in and pull them out if she wants them.



And, yay, I did manage to actually bake this year. I am glad that the 3-day baking spree is over; these are just the treats I make on Day 3 for our family. Day 1 was the neighbors and Big Girl's teachers; Day 2 was my co-workers on my unit. Here we have chocolate chunk mint cookies, oatmeal coconut chocolate chip cookies, mini chocolate cheesecake cupcakes, pumpkin cream cheese bread, cranberry bread, cookie/brownie bars and banana walnut chocolate chip bread. It was really fun to bake, but like I said, I'm over it for the time being :)


Love to everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment