First off, welcome to the world, beautiful little Baby A. How blessed I am to get a little (ok, not little) nephew on my birthday! Congrats Aunt J and Uncle R. We love you!!!
I'll try to update more -- I actually loaded these pictures Friday while staying with my parents, but was too tired to write captions, and then here at our house, we have some network connectivity problems here at home that hinder my posting... and then sometimes the kiddos are just being kiddos :) But I am really glad that I have the capability to share a few photos with you all who don't get to experience these little beauties on a daily basis.
I'll try to update more -- I actually loaded these pictures Friday while staying with my parents, but was too tired to write captions, and then here at our house, we have some network connectivity problems here at home that hinder my posting... and then sometimes the kiddos are just being kiddos :) But I am really glad that I have the capability to share a few photos with you all who don't get to experience these little beauties on a daily basis.




(I just love that picture!)These pictures are from Big Girl's End-Of-The-Year Party. She completes first grade tomorrow. Time flies.




No comments:
Post a Comment