Wow, I'm running behind here! I have so much to catch up on... a few pictures at a time.
The first three are of Big Girl's trip to get a back-to-school hair cut...
The babies were super-good while we waited.
And voila! Big Girl looks fab!!
The next bunch of pics are just of Fuzzo looking adorable...
She's just so cute and sweet!!
(the shirt she's wearing was actually mine from the hospital where I was born)
And the last was requested by Miss Big Girl... her and all her animal friends!
The first three are of Big Girl's trip to get a back-to-school hair cut...
The babies were super-good while we waited.
And voila! Big Girl looks fab!!
The next bunch of pics are just of Fuzzo looking adorable...
She's just so cute and sweet!!
(the shirt she's wearing was actually mine from the hospital where I was born)
And the last was requested by Miss Big Girl... her and all her animal friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment