I know! It has been too long since I posted! I have more pictures than this, but I wanted to get something up quick. I hope to post more this weekend.
These two are from our trip to the pool with Aunt K last weekend...


Wednesday we had a delicious dinner at Aunt J's and got to visit with Aunt J, Uncle R, beautiful Boy Baby cousin, and Great Aunt P came down too. It was a great time!



And these last few are of the two little ones hanging out together. Baby is sooo good with MH, as you may be able to see in the next pictures. In one of the last ones, MH is crying and Baby is telling me that MH needs her Ba-ba. Yes, I had to take the time to take a pic.




Ok! More to come! And pictures of Big Sis! I promise! Until then...
These two are from our trip to the pool with Aunt K last weekend...


Wednesday we had a delicious dinner at Aunt J's and got to visit with Aunt J, Uncle R, beautiful Boy Baby cousin, and Great Aunt P came down too. It was a great time!



And these last few are of the two little ones hanging out together. Baby is sooo good with MH, as you may be able to see in the next pictures. In one of the last ones, MH is crying and Baby is telling me that MH needs her Ba-ba. Yes, I had to take the time to take a pic.




Ok! More to come! And pictures of Big Sis! I promise! Until then...
No comments:
Post a Comment