I'm sorry -- these pictures are all out of order. I like to have everything organized and sequential, so this is driving me nuts, but Blogger is giving me issues this evening and I don't have the patience left to keep fooling with it. Anyway, these are all from this week. Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures of Lydia to add 'cause she's been hanging out with her dad all week. That will change next week!


Today's nap time -- Yay!!
MH was 9lbs 5oz, 21 3/4 inches at her 2mo check up Wednesday. She also had a cardiologist appointment Wednesday to follow up on something they saw on one of the sonograms I had while I was pregnant. Her echocardiogram and EKG were completely normal -- she's doing great! Look how big she's getting... too quick.



These are from today's art time...


Big sis, helpin' out...


That picture is just hilarious... classic Baby in the background :)




And this last one is a little Happy 4th of July shot from before I went to work.

Have a great weekend, everyone!


Today's nap time -- Yay!!
MH was 9lbs 5oz, 21 3/4 inches at her 2mo check up Wednesday. She also had a cardiologist appointment Wednesday to follow up on something they saw on one of the sonograms I had while I was pregnant. Her echocardiogram and EKG were completely normal -- she's doing great! Look how big she's getting... too quick.


These are from today's art time...


Big sis, helpin' out...

That picture is just hilarious... classic Baby in the background :)



And this last one is a little Happy 4th of July shot from before I went to work.

Have a great weekend, everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment